30 mins /$70 45 mins/ $105 60 mins $120 75 mins / $145
90 mins $160
Combined with massage
30 mins /$80 45 mins/ $1115 60 mins $130 75 mins / $155
90 mins $170
Acupuncture is a 3,000-year-old healing technique of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites--commonly referred to as acupuncture points, or acupoints. The most common method used to stimulate acupoints is the insertion of fine, sterile needles into the skin.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is based on an ancient philosophy that describes the universe, and the body, in terms of two opposing forces: yin and yang. When these forces are in balance, the body is healthy. Energy, called "qi" (pronounced "chee") flows along specific pathways, called meridians, throughout the body. This constant flow of energy keeps the yin and yang forces balanced. However, if the flow of energy gets blocked, like water getting stuck behind a dam, the disruption can lead to pain, lack of function, or illness. Acupuncture therapy can release blocked qi in the body and stimulate function, evoking the body’s natural healing response through various physiological systems.
Monday 3pm - 9pm
Tuesday 3pm - 9pm
Friday 11am - 9pm
Saturday 9am - 7.15pm
What conditions can be treated with Acupuncture?
The World Health Organisation states that acupuncture can be effectively used to treat many conditions including:
• Neurological conditions such as headaches, migraines, strokes and sleeping difficulties.
• Cardiovascular disorders such as high or low blood pressure, fluid retention, chest pain, palpitations, poor circulation and muscle cramps.
• Respiratory conditions such as bronchial asthma, bronchitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, sore throat, influenza, coughs and colds.
• Digestive system disorders such as toothache, ulcers, colitis, diarrhoea, constipation, heartburn, haemorrhoids, liver and gall bladder disordersand weight control.
• Urogenital disorders such as nocturnal enuresis, neurogenic bladder dysfunction, prostatitis, low sexual vitality, urinary retention andkidney disorders.
• Gynaecological and obstetric disorders such as premenstrual tension, irregular periods, disorders associated with menopause, difficulty with conception and morning sickness.
• Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nerve rash, herpes zoster, acne, scar tissue and hair loss.
• Eye conditions such as visual disorders, conjunctivitis, simple cataracts, myopia in children, and central retinitis.
• Musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis, sciatica, low back pain, neck pain, ‘frozen shoulder’, ‘tennis elbow’ and neck pain.
• Sporting injuries such as sprained ankles and knees, cartilage problems, corking and tearing of muscles, torn ligaments and bruises.
• Psychological conditions such as depression, phobias, emotional disturbances, anxiety, nervousness, and addictions such as smoking.
Acupuncture is Recognised by Major Health Funds with claim on the spot Hicaps available
To make a booking, please call reception on 9517 9725.