Ignite Your Spirit Therapy
Ignite Your Spirit Therapy is a no-touch, Chakra based modality that is highly effective for:
- Self-care and support during difficult life experiences – Are you currently experiencing a difficult life situation, such as a health challenge, the loss of a loved one, the breakdown of a relationship, or generally feeling overwhelmed and stressed? You don’t need to face this alone.
Strong, painful emotions can be very difficult to process – instead we become overwhelmed and shut down, causing depression and anxiety. It can be difficult to connect with your loved ones, or to even get out of bed. Energy healing is a very potent form of self care, that leaves you feeling much lighter, spacious, and emotionally stable.
- Relationships: are you currently experiencing conflict, confusion and resentment in a relationship with a Beloved or a friend or family member? Energy healing can assist you to raise the vibration of your relationships, let go of grudges, blame and shame, as well as rebalance dysfunctional power dynamics. When a close relationship ends, it can be very painful - energy healing will assist you to navigate this emotional journey with much greater ease, compassion and kindness.
- Abundance: Do you have limiting beliefs around money, abundance, worthiness or other blockages to receiving? It all starts with you – change your consciousness and you will change your life. Transform a mindset of lack into a mindset of gratitude and abundance, so that you can receive from this abundant universe!
- Self Empowerment: Are you ready to step into leadership and take responsibility for creating your life on your own terms? Every challenge that you face in your life, career or business has a gift to help you grow. By doing the energetic work on these areas of your life you will gain greater clarity, self awareness and the capacity to step into greater personal power.
- Fertility: Are you currently on a fertility journey and would benefit from greater emotional support? Would you like to explore your options for having a family even though you aren’t currently with a partner? We live in a time where our fertility can not be taken for granted. Experiencing infertility, whether medical or social, can be a major shock that causes very high levels of stress and trauma. You don’t need to navigate this on your own – be supported to experience peace, courage and joy as you navigate your fertility journey.